Study Abroad With CASE

Are you an American high school student that is interested in studying abroad and experiencing a new culture? Contact us today to help make your dreams become a reality!

Study Abroad

  • Our Outbound program is open to US citizens only.
  • Most sponsoring agencies require an exchange student to be at least conversational in their country's native language. This typically means a minimum of at least one year of language classes.