International Students

Explore The USA

For our CASE students, spending a year or a semester in the US is more than just a program, it is an opportunity that they will share with their host family, school and community and treasure forever.  American culture plays a major role all over the world and English has become the international language of our time.  American families are known for their kindness and American schools are known for educating the whole student, with not only diverse classes, but an array of sports, clubs and social activities.

Experiences You Will Never Forget

CASE students come from all over the world to have an American high school experience.  They are serious students with good grades and with the English skills to excel in an American classroom.  They become involved in all that the American high school has to offer including interesting classes and after school activities because, often times, it is not something that is offered in their home country.  Some students participate in the program and are able to receive credit in their home country, while others know that their time here will simply be for cultural and academic growth because they will not receive credit for their classes completed.  Still others come here after they have graduated in their home country looking to improve their English through studying in a high school setting and experience the American family life.  

Upon returning to a student’s home country, he/she will have gained maturity and insight into the American culture. They will have also developed a high level of English fluency and grown as an individual. Depending on the student’s interests, he/she will have participated in sports, acted in the drama production, or performed in the band. Whatever the student has done during their time in the US, one thing is for sure, he/she will have a new extended family here in the United States and will have made friends that will last a lifetime. 

Travel Around The U.S.

CASE is proud to offer foreign exchange students the opportunity to explore America through optional trips and experiences. Our partner, MPD Tours offers a variety of trips to our students.