Convalidation Process

Don't forget to convalidate your grades to get credit back home!

Dear Students,

If your home country requires convalidation, you will need to obtain an apostille from the Secretary of State of the state in which you are placed. To make this as easy as possible for you, CASE has partnered with a company named “Convalidation Services”. It is an International Student documentation service specializing in the Apostille and Convalidation process of transcripts and diplomas issued by US High Schools to International Students.

Simply click the button below to start your convalidation process.